Travel Blogger Stephanie Be shares her favorite finds from St Pete on Travel Break.
1. Prime Real Estate – Great Weather, No Crowds
If you can’t stand the madness of South Beach or coldness of a remote cabin in the mountains, consider a warm winter destination such as St Pete Beach. It’s postcard perfect all year long!
2. Chic Luxe Boutique Accommodation
A smart luxury destination, St Pete provides the intimacy and charm of a boutique hotel, so why not stay in one?
Staying right on the water at the boutique Hotel Zamora, St Pete Beach, Saint Petersburg.
3. Farm-to-Table Dining
St Pete offers trendy farm-to-table dining . I suggest the following culinary experiences:
- Dinner and drinks at 360 Rooftop at The Hotel Zamora
- Dinner at Castile at The Hotel Zamora
- Lunch at Locale Market
- Dinner and drinks at Cask and Ale
- Build Your Own Bloody Mary Brunch at Castile at Hotel Zamora
4. Surf, Paddle Boards, Kayaks, and Dolphins
We literally had dolphins swim up to us as we took the boat out in the canals. I also suggest the paddle board, kayak and surfing experiences.
5. Adult Play Time
For a little grown-up meets childhood fun, do a bike pub crawl with Pedal Pub or check out the Make Your Own Bloody Mary Brunch at Castile at Hotel Zamora.